Dear 2017 I cannot state those words "Good riddance 2017 hello 2018" because in 2016 you took a lot of our great pioneers, musicians, sportspersons and an Influential president. The biggest loss was my brother in law Pat.
2017 took away
Am I glad to see the back of 2017? I cannot be so naive.
I let go and during the last few months I understand the challenges of the past 30 years of my work..
I have also learned that personally I have an amazing circle of friends
x Thank you for your support.
Regarding business relationships keep that 'ish' separate and be mindful of the premise that anybody that is around you has good intentions for you and your brand, the word 'friend' can be a loose term.
Seek out those business peers who get results, have their heads down and are building as much as they are hashtagging, those are the people you can learn from and also teach. "IRON SHARPENS IRON"
Choose your vocation from your heart not from looking at an Instagram feed.
Always follow your intuition and heart...
5 SELF CARE ACTIVITIES FOR WOMEN DURING THE MONTH OF JANUARY
1) Book a cost-effective SPA BREAK
check out SPA LONDON
2) Try a new Juice/Smoothie regimen -This is much lighter than a diet so check out our 30/30wellness programme only £19.99 for 30 days. Let that Turkey do the walk.
3) BRING SOME CULTURE TO YOUR MID WEEK Check out the Basquiat exhibition
4) LIST YOUR HIGHLIGHTS OF 2017
This will keep you going for at least a couple of weeks.
5) Treat your self to a good Vitamin D supplement make
use of the deals at Holland and Barratt.
UNTIL NEXT MONTH.
PS We have a few of our beautiful calendars available so check out our shop.